The first quilt was Niece Quiche's Star Wars quilt. My sister was kind enough to send it back to me to put a hanging sleeve on and compete with.
The second was for Twig, my one year old son. The top has been done since...um...September? October? I knew I wanted to quilt it on my new mid-arm machine but kept procrastinating because I didn't feel ready to do it. Like I would mess the quilt up if I did it. I spent a lot of time picking out the quilting and actually had the machine break down but the owner of the company that made my machine was very helpful via email and we got it working again. I finished this quilt the day before everything had to be turned in for the show.
|I called this "Twig Cabin" since we called my son Twig until we decided on his name.|
Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times for her Stash Report:
Fabric Used this Week: 11 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 0 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 5 yards
Net Fabric for 2017: 6 yards used